Thursday, July 10, 2008

Congratualtions to Arizona's Newest RN!

My best friend moved to Arizona...yesterday. Well, she's actually not quite there yet - taking a little trip cross country with the family on the way.

Jonica has always been quite the adventurous girl, so after we graduated from Saint Joseph's, it was inevitable that she'd be moving somewhere. She graduated with a nursing degree, took the NCLEX on Monday, and I looked up her grade for her just now. SHE PASSED!!

She was convinced she failed right after. The way it happens is you take a minimum of 75 computerized multiple choice questions, and the test will give you easier/harder questions depending on if you're doing well or not. Jonica took 75, and the test shut off. I'm very nearly certain she's one of the few to have passed with the minimum...can anyone say genius?

I may be getting ahead of myself with all that, but I couldn't be more proud to be the best friend of this brand new RN.

No comments: