Friday, July 11, 2008

"Bliss cannot be disturbed by gain or loss."

If you've never experienced the amazing goodness of Yogi Tea, you're missing out, my friend. The organic tea (of course) bags each have an inspirational/deep/philosophical quote attached. The quote above was from my "Green Tea Slim Life" from yesterday.

More often than not, they get a little more intense than this one. But I thought I'd start my Yogi Tea quotage with a more subtle thought. Because if you think about it, it's true - if one is truly blissful, then losing or gaining anything will not change that fact.

Plus, on the tea boxes there are yoga poses (based on what type of tea you're drinking) - how cool is that?! How very zen. Thank you, Yogi.

1 comment:

caitlin said...

I'm so happy that I found this blog, that tea sounds great! I started yoga about a year ago and it has been wonderful to me.