Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Batman The Dark Knight

Last night I went to go see Batman in Falmouth. It was a great movie, action packed and whatnot, somewhat long (edging on two hours)...but not the kind of long where you start thinking of how uncomfortable the movie theater chairs are.

Just before the movie started, though, there was a bit of a misunderstanding in the parking lot. It seems that a gentleman in a convertible cut off a bicyclist, after they both ran a red light. Needless to say, there were quite a few R-rated terms being thrown out (by both parties) and I can only agree with the man who walked in behind me who said, "They'll just kick the shit out of each other and be done with it."

Back to the movie though...I can understand now why they talk about Heath Ledger's character having something to do with his death. From what I read, they think that climbing into such a dark role put Heath in a super dark place, hence his overdose. RIP Heath.


No comments: